Teacher Course 7: begin to ECSEL Tools and Trauma-Informed Techniques
Provider: Housman Institute
Instructor: Dr. Donna Housman
Training Hours: 2 hours
Audience: Early Childhood Educators
- Use scaffolding to support children’s development of emotion knowledge and emotion regulation using begin to ECSEL tools and trauma-informed practices to support all children, including those dealing with stress and anxiety.
- Evaluate begin to ECSEL language and techniques to support children’s emotion knowledge, emotion regulation, relationship skills, and problem-solving.
- Examine trauma-informed practices utilizing begin to ECSEL language, tools, and techniques to support children in dealing with stress, anxiety, and trauma.
- Plan age-appropriate begin to ECSEL learning environments for your classroom.
- Create begin to ECSEL learning environments that support all children in dealing with stress, anxiety, and trauma.
How to earn CEUs
Review the learning outcomes and take the CEU quiz.
Earn CEUs for training with Housman Institute
Create a Bertelsen Education account
Pay for the IACET CEUs
Take a CEU quiz
Download your certificate
Partnering to Offer You More
Housman Institute has partnered with Bertelsen Education to offer you CEUs for your training! Complete your course with Housman Institute and then take a CEU quiz through Bertelsen Education to earn IACET CEUs.