Teacher Course 8: ECSEL in the Everyday Classroom for All Learners
Provider: Housman Institute
Instructor: Dr. Donna Housman
Training Hours: 2 hours
Audience: Early Childhood Educators
- Analyze opportunities for weaving begin to ECSEL into children’s play.
- Evaluate begin to ECSEL integrated curriculum development and activities.
- Incorporate begin to ECSEL into curriculum activities to meet the specific needs of children.
- Implement strategies for including families in the classroom community.
- Examine techniques for communicating begin to ECSEL philosophy, practices, and principles with families to build the bridge between home and school.
- Evaluate the impact of Reflective Practice in your professional life.
How to earn CEUs
Review the learning outcomes and take the CEU quiz.
Earn CEUs for training with Housman Institute
Create a Bertelsen Education account
Pay for the IACET CEUs
Take a CEU quiz
Download your certificate
Partnering to Offer You More
Housman Institute has partnered with Bertelsen Education to offer you CEUs for your training! Complete your course with Housman Institute and then take a CEU quiz through Bertelsen Education to earn IACET CEUs.